We’re supporting a regional global markets player in their search for a senior Global Markets [Derivatives] Technology manager.
Owning the majority of regional trading systems and some auxiliary platforms and programmes this role will see you work extensively with business side heads covering, but not limited to trading, risk and compliance.
Utilising your trading tech expertise to formulate and deliver strategic initiatives you will assess possible solutions and leverage internal development teams or vendor solutions, whilst supporting the business in its digital journey and cloud adoption strategies.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- Proven working experience as a financial markets technology Development Manager, Programme Manager or Delivery Manager
- Expertise driving Risk and Pricing technology systems enhancements including the ability to work in and with agile software development methodologies
- Thought leadership on the adoption of AI/ML, IOT, Analytics and Cloud technologies in a trading environment
- Comprehension of the SDLC and software development understanding (coding ability is advantageous)
- Ability to articulate complex trade flows and understand nuances of complex structured derivative products.
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills, especially working on intense, globally spread trade floors and within a highly regulated and process driven environment.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.