Eames Consulting are pleased to be working alongside a globally renowned Insurer, who are currently seeking a qualified accountant with experience in the Lloyds Market, working as a Syndicate Accountant.
Responsible for the accurate and timely production of the organisation's Lloyds syndicate reporting, working closely alongside the Syndicate Reporting Manager, this role requires a strong technical accountant who also can demonstrate previous working experience within the insurance industry.
Further duties include:
- Production of all related Lloyds reporting
- Delivery of reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Delivery of continued process improvement, to fall in line with regulatory changes
- Provision of support to the wider reporting team
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work to support senior management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified / part-qualified accountant who holds experience within syndicate reporting to work within a renowned name within the market. If you can demonstrate a professional approach to your work, enthusiasm and adaptability to thrive within an ever changing environment, then please submit your details for further information.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.