A top Insurance firm is looking for a graduate to join their finance team in London. The opportunity is the perfect entry for someone with an interest in pursuing a finance career within the Insurance/Accounting industry. The firm provides a comprehensive training and development scheme to progress you through the ranks as quickly as possible. Additionally, a bespoke study package is on offer to assist you with a professional qualification including a generous amount of paid study leave. Furthermore, you will have daily interaction with senior stakeholders such as the managing directors, offering you the opportunity to build relationships with key figures in the industry.
- Full responsibility for performance of monthly bank reconciliations and other bookkeeping control processes
- Involvement in daily and weekly cash movement recording
- Assisting with the compilation of money syndicate management accounts
- Maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders
- Assisting with compilation of annual regulatory returns
- Ad hoc project work
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
- Highly organised
- Comfortable with Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders
- Strong desire to undertake a professional qualification
The role has great scope for learning and career development. You must be capable of working under pressure in a small team and have great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.