Our client, a renowned bank, is currently looking for System Analyst to join their credit and market risk team. As an System Analyst with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Create Functional Specification documents based on the BRD, conduct functional walkthrough for the stakeholders, and obtain FS signoff
- Provide adequate support to the development team in analysis and design
- Support in UAT testing – responsible to investigate the issues raised in UAT, and liase with the IT team for all techno - functional queries
- Assisting in the delivery of the project and on the coordination with various stakeholders.
- Liaise with the business partners and vendors for any changes that is being raised in the regulatory risk domain for reporting purposes.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in a techno functional role in Financial domain
- Experience in Basel computation and reporting (credit risk or market risk) is a must
- Experience in Moody’s Risk Authority or simlar product system is preferred
- Experience in IFRS9 is a plus point