System Administrator required to work for a well-known Insurance company based in the City of London, the relevant candidate will be joining the Windows team.
The successful candidates will provide Technical operational support for and have experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Windows server administration and server/infrastructure builds, automation pipelines, Office 365 and cloud.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* 2-3+ years of experience in System Administration
* In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Server platform and its components including Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 and newer, failover clustering, certificate services, IIS, and other related technologies
* Experience with Office 365 suite management
* VMware ESXi (vSphere, vMotion)
* Experience with Remote Desktop Services
* Experience with installation, configuration, and administration of enterprise hardware including rack mount
* Office 365, Azure / AWS , and On Premise provisioning
* Leads or participates in system problem solving efforts
* Utilize tools like PowerShell, SCCM, Ansible, Terraform to drive consistency of configured systems.
* Drive discussions in support of business requirements gathering, analysis, and design
* Create and maintain technical documentation and utilize version control systems, such as Git
* Development of performance metrics and hardware/OS performance tuning
* Identify and automate operational tasks based on trends and incoming work
* Provides technical assistance to developers and the business
* Works with Security to integrate security practices into configurations and provisioning processes
* Active Directory and Group Policy Configuration and Administration
For more information please get in contact on 0207 092 3224
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.