Global banking client is looking to hire an Endpoint engineer to work on projects from Windows 7 - 10 migration and Office 365.
Windows desktop build, 3rd line operations, application delivery (XenApp, App-V), Citrix platform, Remote Access, VDI Desktop Delivery, Application packaging ... currently starting Win7-10 migration, including delivery of SCCM and Ivanti user profile management (formerly Appsense). Everything EUC.
- Provide third line operational support for all technologies operated by Endpoint Engineering, with overall accountability as the internal technical escalation point.
- Responsible for resolving and fulfilling incident, problem, change and service requests for all technologies managed by Endpoint Engineering
- Responsible for supporting business change and managing the lifecycle of existing platforms
- Provide shift cover and out of hours technical support by joining the team support rota
- Experience of 3rd line support in an EUC Engineering role
- Preferably an IT related degree or relevant technical certifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, StoreFront
- Citrix Access Gateway, Netscaler (strong skills required)
- VMware and VDI, Wyse Device Manager
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Windows 7 operations, Windows 10 deployment
- AppSense Personalisation, App-V and MSI packaging
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- PowerShell / VB / Batch scripting
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.