My client is an award-winning Private Bank with a global presence. Renowned for its strong company culture, they are currently seeking for a seasoned banker to join them as a Team Head in the Malaysia markets.
The successful candidate will come with strong leadership experience or may also have a strong track record as a successful Private Banking Relationship Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and grooming a team of Relationship Managers to ensure that the team targets are achieved
- Continuously grow the overall profitability of the accounts in the team by enhancing and deepening the relationships of the clients
- Identifying clients for potential cross referrals to Corporate/Investment Banking and Global Markets
- Ensuring that team members are updated with regulatory and compliance changes
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Private Banking segment and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.