My client, one of the world's largest insurance companies, is looking for a Tech Lead to join their software team and spearhead the implementation of practical and timely solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
This company provide a conclusive portfolio of insurance products to a diverse group of clients, have a global reach with offices in over 50 countries and is ambitious to continue enhancing their global data estate
The successful Tech Lead will:
- Implement code that is modular, self-contained and observes the technical constraints on the system.
- Work as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organising and planning their own work.
- Ensure coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team.
- Creating technical documentation and optimising code and data for memory usage and performance as required.
The successful Tech Lead will likely have:
- Excellent .NET programming skills, with good knowledge of object-oriented development.
- Has knowledge of different software development methods such as Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Agile etc
- Experience developing APIs
If you like the sound of this role, apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.