My client provides market data services and customized managed infrastructure solutions who help from infrastructure to connectivity, we support our clients through the full trading lifecycle.
The role offers direct interaction with various clients in the financial market space from Global Tier 1 investment banks to sophisticated latency sensitive trading clients, market makers and other technology vendors in addition to internal sales engineering and client delivery staff.
Responsibilities and duties (include but are not limited to):
- Develop strong client relationships with prospective clients and research assigned new leads and qualify opportunities via telephone and email.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all existing client requests, administrative and technical matters, and new business inquiries in a pre-defined set of accounts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account plans and opportunity information leveraging Salesforce.com, Confluence, and SharePoint for direct accounts under management.
- Work closely with the product and business team to provide feedback on any client, prospect or partner requirements.
- Develop overall knowledge of assigned accounts including products sold, asset classes traded, clients, and business issues; proactively and regularly communicate account status to senior management.
- Collaborate with sales engineering team to help qualify and ultimately win business.
- Promote a positive, collaborative environment throughout the organization.
- Gather high-level requirements from client/prospect and confidently tell the Pico ‘story’ with a high-level overview of our products, services, and value proposition.
- Build proposals and deliver a curated value proposition to client/prospect.
- Share client feedback on product, service, and pricing with respective internal team members including Product and Engineering.
- Interact with various stakeholders on the client side at all levels from junior resources up to C-level; identify decision makers; build and maintain client relationships.
- Win business with the overall goal of maintaining and growing monthly recurring revenue in your account base relative to established sales targets.
- Participate in regular team forums, meetings, and training sessions.
Education, Skills, and Background (including Experience Requirements):
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a 4-year university.
Minimum 7+ years work-related experience in financial technology service industry, with at least 5 years of account relationship experience supporting large Tier 1 banks; equally comfortable and capable interacting with clients in person as via calls and emails.
Practical experience with account management, financial markets and/or the securities industry including client interactions via telephone and face-to-face meetings especially with regards to Low Latency and Algo Trading.
- Experience with Salesfore.com (or other CRM), MS Office, SharePoint, JIRA.
- Professional demeanour a must.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English and Japanese or English and Korean.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and take direction when required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player (as you will be working with others on larger accounts globally), energetic, enthusiastic and organized.
- Driven and proactive, comfortable escalating issues in context of possible solutions.