Global Insurance Firm is currently looking for a Technical Accountant to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role will report into Technical Accounting Manager and will cover all entities within the insurance firm group.
- Responsible for assisting in the production of the month end process and ensuring all scheduled tasks are completed.
- Ownership of the IPT liability account and implement controls and processes to ensure all taxes are settled in line with business and tax authority requirements.
- Assist with all International entities to ensure controls are in place and processes are robust enough to pass all audits.
- Ensuring all technical accounting entries are made accurately and in a timely manner.
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- Proven experience working within Insurance, ideally within an finance function
- Strong academic background - minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent
- Strong excel and database knowledge and skills
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills along with a methodical approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.