World renowned regulator is currently searching for a technical accounting hedging specialist to join their London desk. This is a Director level position and will be focused on leading the delivery of technical accounting projects and providing recommendations to the industry through your research and analysis.
- Develop technical proposals for consideration by the board and committee to facilitate their decision making on issues through their own research and discussions with the industry.
- Drafting proposals for consideration and presenting them to board and committee members
- Be the lead representative of the board by consulting with a range of external stakeholders from the industry and share this information internally.
- Provide project support to the board and peers within the organisation
- Drafting due process documents
- Subject Matter Expert within hedge accounting gained form either a technical accounting role or a direct treasury finance position within banking
- Broad and detailed expertise of the accounting for financial instruments
- Proven experience of dealing with a variety of hedging transactions and their accounting treatment.
- Strong Experience of managing complex, strategic stakeholder relationships in an international environment.
- Qualified Accountant (Ideal but not essential)
This is very high profile position with visibility to key stakeholder both internally and externally across the industry. The role offers strong career progression and the opportunity to take ownership of a role which will facilitate your position as a high level expert within the hedge accounting space for the future.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.