A Technical Architect is required on a contract basis to work for a Global Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a Technical or solutions architect in an banking environment and come from a background as a developer or engineer. Any experience of working with agile programmes will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £540 a day outside IR35, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
Technical Architect with banking experience
- Extensive experience in architecture across a range of platforms and business domains
- Experience of a wide range of technologies and techniques
- Experience in integration techniques and technologies
- Good formal modelling skills, including UML
- Actively engaged and aware of current developments in architecture and related disciplines, tools and markets
- Experience in drafting and presenting design and decision papers
- Experience of large IT and Business Change programmes
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.