Our client is an established Financial Services company who are embarking on an Office 365 migration/ roll out across there business to over 2500 end users across the UK/ Europe.
Due to this they now require a Technical Architect to roll out Office 365 for all End User Computing modules mainly across Exchange, Server, Skype and ideally Microsoft 10 suite.
You will be a subject matter expert in End User Computing (EUC) and Collaboration architectures and implementations, particularly with the Microsoft technology Stack to deliver a Digital Workplace environment.
Your remit will include the following;
- Providing proactive technology solution support in the analysis, design, planning, and implementation across all EUC platforms.
- Being the technical lead for the delivery of End User Compute programs across the various EUC technologies such as Mobility, Office 365, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Windows 10, Workstation Imaging, Application packaging and distribution, workstation management and Identity and security
- Maintaining knowledge of EUC infrastructure architecture, standards and practices and consistently applying this to the Hastings technology environment
- Determine and create a solution architecture and design to effectively meet requirements and costs while maintaining the integrity of the technology strategy and enterprise architecture roadmap and standards
- Strong expertise in the Microsoft stack including Windows 7 and 10, and O365 Enterprise product suites
- Proven demonstrable knowledge of designing and running MS O365 migrations including hybrid configurations
- Proven demonstrable knowledge of designing and running MS Windows 10 migrations
- Experienced in the design and implementation of Citrix EUC environments including DR
- Excellent technical knowledge of Virtual Desktop solutions e.g. Citrix, App V and Mobile Device Management e.g. Airwatch * Strong technical knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory) * Strong understanding of broader Data Centre technologies (Server, Storage, Server Virtualisation etc.)
Benefits include: Car allowance, 27 days holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Medical, End of year bonus, flex working and company perks.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.