A top tier bank is looking for a technical author to join their risk analytics team in Cambridge.
- Managing and executing the delivery of model documentation telling the models story in an understandable and consistent way to meet Senior Management ans 3rd party expectations.
- Production of high quality, comprehensive, consistent and coherent model documentation in support of regulatory submission and approval.
- Acting as a Technical Authoring expert across Wholesale Credit and Traded Risk model risk landscape.
- Drawing the requisite information from model developers/ owners and translating complex methodologies into high quality easily digestible documentation.
- Strong model documentation experience
- Good understanding of quantitative modelling methodologies
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Strong quantitative modelling background
- Strong Wholesale Credit/ Traded Risk technical documentation authoring experience
- Demonstrable ability to translate complex modelling techniques into high quality, coherent documentation appropriate for a diverse technical/ non-technical audience
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in respect to Wholesale Credit/ Traded Risk modelling
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.