Technical Business Analyst - Insurance Industry - Permanent £50-75k
My client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst and product SME for our enabledPlacing product, with electronic placing knowledge.
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in electronic placing knowledge?
Key Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- To support in the production of functional and technical specification documentation and be able to communicate change impact to all stakeholders.
- Develop a strong product and process knowledge within your 'swim lane'.
- Work collaboratively with the enabledPlacing Product Manager and Agile development team to deliver sprint content on time and of quality.
- Participate in testing programmes, including quality assurance and regression testing.
Desirable Business Analyst Skills:
- Knowledge of electronic accounting options/landscape
- Experience or awareness of XML, JSON, API's, XML, ACORD standards and web services.
- Summary knowledge of the electronic claims process
- Software & System testing - this may be as a software end-user or as business analyst.
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.