An insurtech start-up is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to add value to their growing team and play a key part in helping the firm diversify and expand their key service offerings.
Having enjoyed significant growth and success in the three years since their inception, the firm have decided to engage in a strategic enhancement of their core technology and overall product offering. Your role will be to support internal product groups in the definition of new functionality within the platform whilst also working with external clients to provide bespoke services.
An exciting time to join an innovative and progressive firm disrupting the London Insurance market.
You will have/be:
- At least 5 years' experience in technical business analysis.
- Ideally working within digital, product-driven or SaaS organisations.
- Knowledge of different development approaches e.g. Agile, Waterfall.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.