The successful candidate will have previous experience of delivering and working on large end-to-end technical projects, with the communication skills required to articulate technology in terms that stakeholders can understand.
- Business analysis experience in a digital and/or technical project role, including experience of the full project and development lifecycle (from requirements capture and design through to supporting end-to-end testing and delivery)
- Gathering and documenting business requirements for complex technical projects, including planning and leading workshops for requirements and business process capture
- Exploring different technical solutions to meet project requirements and solve the problems identified
- Working with software or system rollouts/implementations
- Working in an Agile environment (including creation of User Stories and maintaining a product backlog)
- Developing test scripts
- Leading various business readiness activities, such as documenting procedural guides or delivering training to the business
- Experience with large data migration projects and the skills to interrogate data
- Working knowledge of any relational database management system (RDBMS)
- Good knowledge of available user interface (UI) technologies for web, desktop and mobile
- Familiarity working on technology projects developed using either C# or other Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) languages such as Java
- Experience dealing with a SQL or Oracle database
- Skilled in business process mapping and re-engineering technical solutions
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.