A leading financial institution in Singapore looking to hire Technical Delivery Manager which focus on Liqudity Risk and Interest Rate Risk to channel the power of technology to support the digital & physical banking services operations, developing centralising and standardising technology system in Singapore and overseas branches
- Manage and coordinate technical implementation across application team to ensure smooth operations.
- Plan and collaborate across various application teams to manage technical dependencies.
- Plan technical deliverables, which includes system enhancement and upgrades to ensure project requirement are met within the timeframe and budget.
- Collaborate with Business specialist and System Analysts Specialist to meet functional and technical requirements.
- Partner with Architects and Developments Lead in ensuring solution design fulfil enterprise design principles, security, and control standards
- Partner with Test Manager to ensure fulfilment of testing such as System Integration, Application Security, User Acceptance are met with quality results
- Experience in liquidity risk and interest rate risk
- Good business domain knowledge (e.g. Retail or Treasury)
- Prepare and analyse balance sheet report
- Strong technical knowledge and/or platform knowledge – SAS & Linux platform
- Partner with technical stakeholder
- Experience in implementing major scale projects or applications
- Proficient in actual system development work, functional and technical specification and system development and testing experience.
- Competitive compensation package
- Permanent opportunity with leading global bank
- Diverse culture and highly skilled technical team
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately for a confidential conversation, or contact me for more information.