One of my large Financial Services clients are looking for an experienced contract Technical Author to come on site to work on an initial engagement as part of a large outsourcing and service transition programme for a range of different 3rd party and outsource IT Service Providers.
The will need to be able to draft SoW's (Statements of Work), contract Schedules and Change Notes for new and existing services/suppliers and outsourced contracts across all encompassing areas of IT: Networks, Infrastructure, Software Development and Application Support within the IT Transition programme.
- Preparing contract suitable service descriptions and definitions of the business's responsibilities in relation to the services from the service descriptions described or prepared
- Preparing other commercial schedules (scope to be agreed)
- Maintaining Version control on all documents produce
- Identifying reference documents (e.g. asset, system and third party lists, policies and procedures) to be adopted, advising on their suitability and supporting the business in making them contract ready
- Identifying, documenting and supporting the business to analyse and where practicable mitigate risks associated with the contract.
- Someone who is technically sound and understands breadth of IT and able to work closely with various Technical teams as well as business stakeholders, to draw up relevant documentation for a range of outsourced services specifically (this is a must!)
- Other support for the Programme as agreed from time to time by the business. Those may include:
- preparation of Programme management reporting
- supplier bid evaluation
- engaging with Programme stakeholders
- interface with internal and external legal support
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.