My client, a leading Oil company, is looking for a Technical Product Manager with demonstrable experience utilising the "Golden Paths" Methodology.
Domain knowledge and expertise requirements:
- Experience with enterprise cloud solutions: Azure and AWS in particular
- Automation expertise in the context of DevOps CI and CD pipelines, cloud infrastructure provisioning, application onboarding and deployments
- A good handle on software engineering principles and standards, inc. architecture patterns and test automation
- Comfortable with agile ways of working
- Contribution to and curation of technical documentations and guides
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
- Develop, understand and analyse product development, product performance and value indicators (such as Dora, Heart, etc)
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Elaborate, develop and maintain Product Roadmap
- Elicit and validate customer needs and translate them into Product Backlog (Features)
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Handle incoming questions about the product and its capabilities
- Assess and address technical risks
- Work well with a cross-technology teams and cross-functional stakeholders
- Have a user experience mindset
- Run experiments and validate outcomes with users
Please apply now to learn more!
Key Words: Product Management, Product Vision, Stakeholder Management, Influencer, AWS, Azure, "Voice of Authority", Knowledge Management, Communication, Blueprints, Patterns, High-Paced, High Quality, ADO, GitHub Enterprise, Accountability / Ownership, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Application Delivery Lifecycle, Metrics, DORA, Heart
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.