Eames are working closely with a London market insurer to employ a Technical Project Manager. Our client is currently currently undergoing a major programme of infrastructure investment, modernising its entire IT estate and moving to the latest technologies.
What they are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years project management experience on Infrastructure projects.
- Technical expertise is not expected, but familiarity with data centres, networking, unified comms, active directory, Microsoft office products, Cloud technologies (Azure or AWS) and Security applications is highly desirable.
- Experience of managing third party supplier relationships and familiarity with outsource arrangements.
- An appreciation of current IT technologies and able to discuss and explain to Stakeholders with limited technical knowledge.
- Has the authority and skill to establish good working relationships and influence decisions at all levels of seniority within the company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.