A Technical Reassurance Analyst is required within a leading insurance services client to work on a Contract basis from home. This role will be primarily responsible for providing value to the business in extracting, understanding and documenting the requirements for the Brexit Programmes for change or improvement to existing systems, or introduction of new IT applications or services.
This is an initial 6 month contract paying up to £600 a day.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Work with various members of the project team and the client to develop a time line, create schedules, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time.
Essential Skills/ Qualifications
- Desirable to have a Technical PM/ BA background with reinsurance experience and a Project change background
- Experience in the Insurance and Reinsurance Industry
- Business analysis experience working within the insurance and reinsurance policy administration systems
- Business change experience to evolve the business to a new target operating model
- Demonstration of involvement in the full project life cycle from initiation to completion
- Reviewing models
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.