A technical systems analyst is required by a major insurer to support the delegated authority initiative within their remits.
Based in central London, this technical systems analyst role would involve defining and prioritising the data, system, reporting and business process requirements as well as facilitating workshops and mapping business processes for a major insurance name in London.
The ideal technical systems analyst candidate would have:
- Experience working within the authority business
- Experience as a business/data analyst in financial services (preferably Insurance)
- Ability to analyse technical components, collecting requirements and supporting the design of optimal solutions
- Good understanding of data architecture
- Experience in completing design of data stores
- Strong knowledge of integration methods and defining technical requirements for the integration of internal solution components