Technical Business Analyst - Insurance - Leicester
A Technical Business Analyst is required within a leading insurance firm to help drive forward some of their most challenging and interesting business initiatives. You will perform the requirements gathering, analysis, project work, and support to ensure the smooth running of projects and business operations.
Technical Business Analyst will:
- Act as a bridge between the Business and Developers
- Elicit, analyse and document business and technical requirements (in the format required which could be user stories, wire frames, Use Cases or BRD)
- Define requirements while understanding and communicating the impact of the change.
- Deliver supporting documentation for requirements (such as process maps, data attribute catalogues, wireframes and so on)
- Development of training material and facilitation of workshops
- Manage and resolve queries arising during design, build, test, go live and warranty.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in any given Business discipline/ multiple disciplines.
- Work closely with developers to ensure specifications and support needs are met.
- Own with the BTIM any Service Level Agreements with external and internal service suppliers.
The Technical Business Analyst key skill and experience:
- Digital experience
- Assertive, independent thinker, combining strategic vision and pragmatic delivery capabilities.
- Lateral thinker, able to understand the impact of actions. Adopts an innovative approach to find and propose alternative solutions when standard procedures prove to be ineffective.
- Ability to convert client requirements into viable practical systems solutions.
- Able to adapt well to different work roles and different functional areas, including working as part of a team or individually.
- Use questioning techniques to get to the root cause and allow requirements to be built out from this point ensuring that you avoid assumptions.
- System Integration experience
- Content Management
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.