Leading Asset Manager is currently searching for a Finance Business Partner to join their London desk to support their technology and operations business. This role has been created through a recent expansion and re-structure of the team and is an ideal opportunity for a commercial accountant who is looking to utilise their project skills within the asset management industry.
- Provision of analysis and insight for the Oversight function (delivery against plans and forecasts, cost base, resourcing, and activity analysis)
- Key Involvement in Finance and business projects, e.g. the implementation of new reporting processes
- Act as a subject matter expert for FP&A in the Finance team
- Production of monthly information packs for management, Finance and Management Committee members.
- Control of cost base, through understanding and challenge with management
- Performance of ad-hoc analysis and review of areas of financial and commercial focus for Management
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience within a Cost FP&A or Finance Business Partner role
- Financial Services Experience gained from Banking or Asset Management
- Strong Projects experience working with technology stakeholders
- Experience of expense analysis of technology lines of business – highly desirable
- Strong Academic Background – minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
This role offers regular interaction with key stakeholders across Finance, Technology and Operations and it is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. This role offers realistic career progression both vertically and horizontally across the business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.