One of the world's leading brands in Insurance/FS is currently expanding its technology risk team substantially in the UK. As a result of this expansion, they are in the process of searching for a number of experienced Technology Risk Lead's spanning all areas of IT. The firm in question is one of the most widely recognised brands in the UK FS sector and are currently in a period of major change and transformation across the whole of the IT landscape.
The role of the IT/Cyber Security Technology Risk Lead will work closely with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to manage all It Security focused risk across the UK business. You will operate and maintain security tech risk frameworks, while also reporting to senior execs around IT/Cyber focused risk. This is a key role and will play an active part in the senior risk leadership team.
To be considered for the role of IT/Cyber Security Technology Risk Lead you will have:
- Proven track record in a senior Technology Risk Leadership role, focusing on Info & cyber security
- Expert knowledge of Information Security, Cyber risk and resilience
- Previous experience working at CxO level, closely with CISO's and alike
- In-depth knowledge and experience of creating and maintaining risk and control frameworks.
- Ability to operate at both an operational and strategic level
- Very strong communication skills at all levels.
Personally, this role requires a highly pragmatic, passionate, problem solver who is able to work autonomously and without too much direction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business in high growth and change mode. You will have the chance to face off to senior level exec members including the UK COO and CDO among others. The team is growing at a rapid rate, therefore opportunities for growth and progression are real and vast. Please send your CV for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.