A leading Global Financial Institution are looking to bring on board a Technology Risk Manager.
Candidates MUST come from a Financial Services background and have worked in an IT Risk & Controls function.
The key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Develop framework and run workshops with control owners and stakeholders on risk and control expectations
- Take the lead in planning and running external audit coordination activities
- Drive closure of technology issues and actions resulting from audits or other reviews; work with action owners to gather and evaluate appropriates of evidence or escalate appropriately
- Proactively identify emerging risks and engage with technology teams with an excellent understanding of the business context
- Maintain the completeness and accuracy of IT risks and mitigating actions in risk register
- Collate risk MI and report for the Technology Risk Committees
- Support the CISO, to coordinate response to regulatory requests, and the delivery of strategic enhancements to Technology Risk management practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar function
- Experience in Technology Risk, Technology Audit or related field
- Experience with SSAE16/ISAE3402/AAF reporting requirements
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships
- Proven ability to analyse and manage issues through to resolution
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.