Job Title - Telephony Engineer
One of our large multinational insurance clients is in the middle of a telephony refresh programme and so have a need for a telephony engineer to join their programme. The position will be responsible for maintaining the existing phone infrastructure, migration of legacy systems and provide input into the design and implementation of the Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE) cluster Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Ability to create ICM scripts which delivers intelligent call routing, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI) and multichannel contact management to contact centre agents over an IP network.
- A Voice and video SME (VoIP)
- Knowledge of Cisco UCCE, CUIC, CVP and CUCM as areas of expertise
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with project management and resource tracking
- 5+ years working on Cisco CUCM, UCCE deployment or managed services experience
- Advantageous to have Cisco Certifications i.e. UCCED; CCNP Unified Communications and be ITIL Certified
This is an active role, so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.