Job Title - Senior Terraform Infrastructure Engineer
One of our large multinational insurance clients is in the middle of a technology refresh programme and so have a need for a senior systems engineer to join their enterprise team. The position is responsible for engineering of enterprise systems and services. An ideal candidate would have broad understanding and experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Windows server administration and server/infrastructure builds, automation pipelines, Office 365 and cloud. A successful person for this role would be someone that is a structured thinker and enjoys scripting and automation. Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Ability to utilise Git, Ansible, Terraform, and Packer to drive consistency of configured systems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python), and automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of direct experience deploying cloud technology within AWS and Azure
- Experience with SCRUM methodologies and work intake using Azure DevOps
This is an active role, so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.