This ia an exciting time to join a top tier insurance company. The role will involve defining and implementing test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across product teams. You will also oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solutions across change deliver.
- Own & manage the Test Automation strategy.
- Define automated test criteria, designs & develops the organisation's Test Automation framework and develops automated tests for all functionality.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams covering both functional and non-functional requirements e.g. Performance & Security testing.
- Writes software automation tests, validates and logs test results and writes test report.
Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience in System, Data, Reconciliation, Automation and User Acceptance Testing
- Has previously developed and agreed Test Strategies and/or Approaches for multiple projects
- Has previously worked on Insurance. Finance and or Investment projects
- Has Experience of web, mobile, API and database test automation tools & techniques
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
- Hands on Technical design/development experience of
- Selenium, SQL, Excel, Data and Developer Testing tools, Azure Dev Ops, Pen /Security testing.
- TDD/BDD experience, Cucumber/Specflow and gherkin experience
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.