A Test lead is required on a contract basis to work for a London markets insurer.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a test lead in London markets insurers. Any experience of working with Sequel will be highly advantageous.
The client can pay up to £550 a day outside IR35, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
Test Lead with Sequel experience
- Over 7 years test analysis and management experience. Recent London Market Insurance experience is vital.
- Experience working with policy administration and claims processing systems, specifically Sequel Eclipse and Claims
- Complete understanding of the full policy lifecycle from inception to expiry/renewal/cancellation.
- Experience with industry standard test management tools (MS Azure DevOps, MicroFocus Application Lifecycle Management Octane etc.)
- ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent certification in testing.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.