A Test Manager is required for a insurance organisation. This role is initially a 6 months contract for a Programme Test Manager for end to end testing on a major transformational technology project.
Experienced test manager with experience in managing and testing (Non Functional Requirements) NFRs, specifically the following:
- Back Up/ Restore, Recovery & Resilience Performance * Performance, Soak, Stress & Volume * Compatibility, Installability & Connectivity * Penetration & Application Security Test * Service Availability Reporting, Capacity Reporting, Service Monitoring/ Alerting, Release Management, Support Planning & Incident Management * Application Benchmarking * Static/ Documentation (CRP Verification), Process & Alert Automation
Skills & Experience
- Experience and in -depth knowledge of testing delivery at Lead & Programme Management level
- Knowledge & experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of large scale projects involving complex data sourcing, migration and integration involving processing requirements.
- Experience across all phases of the software testing life cycle
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good management skills. Ability to plan, organise and provide direction in line with current plan priorities
This is an urgent requirement so please apply below or get in touch ASAP
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.