Reporting into operational risk function you will be responsible for the oversight of a testing programme to validate the effectiveness of my clients control environment roll out within the European region as part of post-acquisition integration.
- Own the testing schedule including responsibility for resource planning and liaison with country leadership to ensure that testing can be delivered.
- Collate pre-visit data and ensure testing teams are fully briefed.
- summarising findings of review and individual testing sheets into group compliance monitoring reports .
- Coordinate the review and follow up on findings, including dissemination to functional Leads and validation of remediation plan.
- Creation of monitoring document for remediation plans (including implementation dates) and responsible for tracking and monitoring status of the additional actions.
- Liaison with country leads in respect of follow up actions and support as required.
- Produce reporting packs, provide regular updates on overall status, and report issues to be resolved to key stakeholders (Operational risk team, Regional Compliance, Legal and Finance).
- Analyse findings from testing to identify trends in relation to gaps in understanding, and feed in to updating training pack as appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a corporate internal audit/compliance/risk function in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in engaging, managing and influencing challenging stakeholders in a non-hierarchical environment towards achieving a common vision or goal.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Cultural awareness and able to adapt style and approach to the country they are working in.
- Experience of the analysis of process control environments in conjunction with regulatory requirement and subsequent diagnosis of deficiency/recommendation of change.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.