Testing Risk BA (Insurance) - 6 Months
Reporting into Operational Risk Fucntion you will be responsible for the oversight of a testing programme to validate the effectiveness of my clients control environment roll out within the European Region as part of post-acquisition integration.
- Own the testing schedule including responsibility for resource planning and liaison with country leadership to ensure that testing can be delivered
- Collate pre-visit data and ensure testing teams are fully briefed
- summarising findings of review and individual testing sheets into Group Compliance Monitoring Reports
- Coordinate the review and follow up on findings, including dissemination to Functional Leads and validation of remediation plan
- Creation of monitoring document for Remediation Plans (including implementation dates) and responsible for tracking and monitoring status of the additional actions
- Liaison with country leads in respect of follow up actions and support as required
- Produce reporting packs, provide regular updates on overall status, and report issues to be resolved to key stakeholders (Operational risk team, Regional Compliance, Legal and Finance)
- Analyse findings from testing to identify trends in relation to gaps in understanding, and feed in to updating training pack as appropriate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a corporate Internal Audit/Compliance/Risk function in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in engaging, managing and influencing challenging stakeholders in a non-hierarchical environment towards achieving a common vision or goal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Cultural awareness and able to adapt style and approach to the country they are working in
- Experience of the analysis of process control environments in conjunction with regulatory requirement and subsequent diagnosis of deficiency/recommendation of change