A large banking organisation is currently looking to make an experienced hire in compliance monitoring and testing. The role assists the organisation in reviewing control risks to ensure that the business is conducted within the rules and regulations applicable to the banking industry, in addition, adhering to internal policies.
The role reports to the compliance officer and is responsible for assisting in the below responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will assist in conducting periodic thematic and targeted reviews to ensure the business adheres to rules and regulations both regionally and globally
- Successfully identify emerging risks and support the implementation of necessary changes to alleviate risks that prevent the organisation from executing their role effectively
- Deliver, manage and track the relevant monitoring findings and regularly communicate these throughout management
- Minimum of 3 years in a compliance setting.
- Experience in risk-based monitoring and regulatory compliance
- Excellent knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) handbook and a general understanding of governance, risk management and control frameworks
- Pro-active, driven individual that has proven track record of collaborating with other departments to ensure compliance related issues are communicated effectively
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.