Eames Consulting is working with a leading Multinational Insurer on the search for a Senior Risk Lead. The role will work within a newly established team within Technology and Operational Risk Management which operates within the FoD.
You will be part of a strategically important and growing team responsible for implementing and operating, the organisation's processes and controls for Cyber / Information Security, Business and Operational Resilience and Strategic Transformation, as well as providing core Risk Management capabilities. The remit of the function is broad, spanning from Technology to Data and Third Party Risk. As a Senior Risk Lead you could have up to 2 individuals as direct reports and would be responsible for their performance management.
As well as the above, your responsibilities will include:
- Operate and maintain technology risk management frameworks, methodologies and independent assurance activities with a focus on business impacts.
- Provide risk management support, advice and guidance for third party risk management, including engagement with the Group Chief Procurement Officer and other COO policy owners.
- Develop and maintain the annual risk and control monitoring plan, ensuring its effective execution and completion.
- Lead and/or support in-depth risk assessments/reviews and control assessment activities, including identifying and documenting risks and controls, creating detailed process flows and assessing the implementation and operating effectiveness of key controls.
- Monitor and report on the region's technology risks against the relevant risk appetite statements.
- Conduct readiness reviews over procurement / third party management projects ensuring appropriate project methodologies are being applied and followed.
- Recognised Technology and/or Risk certification (e.g. CRISC, CIA)
- 10-15 years of experience, preferably in Financial Services
- A background in third party management or procurement supported by a strong understanding and experience in Risk Management or Audit
- Experience improving the maturity and effectiveness of the control environment at another organisation
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.