My client, a leading financial services institution, is seeking a Threat Intelligence Manager to build out their Threat Intelligence team as the move to a next-generation SOC.
The Successful Threat Intelligence Manager will:
- "Stand Up" the Threat intelligence presence within the wider SOC, enabling it to identify & acquire all relevant information pertaining to threats to this global business and disseminate appropriately to SOC team-members and stakeholders @ all levels within the business.
- Maintain detailed threat profiles on adversaries of interest/relevance to the firm - covering tactics, techniques and procedures, intent, goals and strategic objectives
- Understand the output from technical in-depth investigations around technologies such as IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture devices, Firewall, DDoS detection, and SIEM platforms.
The ideal Threat Intelligence Manager will:
- Possess excellent data visualisation & representational skills to deliver complex concepts to all audiences and detailed analysis to their SOC colleagues.
- Possess excellent technical understanding of networking, internet protocols and information security
- Demonstrable experience deploying intelligence analysis and assessment techniques including hypothesis development
- Be familiar with STAR TI, CBEST, GBEST, iCAST or TIBER engagements.
- Understand the Cyber Kill-Chain back to front.
If you meet the above criteria, and are interested, please submit a CV now to be considered!
PS. candidates preferring to work remotely welcome to apply. The majority of this contract (esp the first few months) will be WFH.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.