My client, a leading financial services institution, is seeking a Threat Intelligence Manager to build out their Threat Intelligence team as the move to a next-generation SOC.
The Successful Threat Intelligence Specialist will:
- "Stand Up" the Threat intelligence presence within the wider SOC, enabling it to identify & acquire all relevant information pertaining to threats to this global business and disseminate appropriately to SOC team-members and stakeholders @ all levels within the business.
- Apply and maintain in-depth knowledge of principal cyber security threat actors through open source and social media monitoring, attending seminars and industry events
- Develop and disseminate threat intelligence reports periodically appropriate to the organisation
- Review and update priority intelligence requirements in response to changes in business and or threat landscape
- Correlate threat intelligence against vulnerabilities
The ideal Threat Intelligence Manager will:
- Possess excellent data visualisation & representational skills to deliver complex concepts to all audiences and detailed analysis to their SOC colleagues.
- Have experience conducting threat research, primarily nation state and criminal actors
- Have experience creating Indicators of compromise from intelligence to be used to prevent and detect
- Possess good knowledge of cyber intrusion vectors, malware analysis, networking
- Understand the Cyber Kill-Chain back to front.
Desirable qualifications include: CREST, GIAC, CEH, OSCP
If you meet the above criteria, and are interested, please submit a CV now to be considered!
PS. Remote candidates encouraged to apply
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.