Looking for a Trade Finance Project Manager to join a Banking Team in Singapore!
- Lead Trade Finance Projects as the Business Project Manager
- Develop project plans
- Track project progress and mitigate risk
- Prepare project status reports and facilitate project meetings
- Review and prepare(where necessary) project requirements and documents
- Manage Technical Stakeholders and Business Stakeholders
- More than 10 years of experience in project management
- Strong Trade Finance knowledge
- Strong knowledge on Trade systems and processes will be advantageous
- Expertise in analysing customer requirements and translating the same into user stories, test strategy and test cases
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to manage projects and also look at functional requirements where required
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.