My client is one of the worlds leading investment managers and is looking to take on and experience Surveillance Analyst to help ensure the firms activities are compliant.
- Monitor trades across multiple asset classes to ensure they're compliant under FCA regulation
- Ensure all trades meet best execution standards
- Face off with the business to help remediate any trade issues
- conduct MI analysis to assess the output of the function
- Minimum 1 years compliance experience with investment management.
- Knowledge of key FCA regulations such as MAR
- Strong attention and analytical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.