A leading Fund Manager in the city is looking for a Compliance Associate who would be responsible for driving the Surveillance program for the firm. This may also include some thematic review work.
- Drive and enhance the current MAR surveillance program covering all business lines under scope.
- BAU work - ensuring timely delivery of ongoing surveillance tests
- Supporting thematic review work where necessary
- Assisting in adhoc compliance project with respect to Surveillance & Monitoring
- Build strong relationships with the business and team members.
- UK regulatory Investment Management or Hedge fund experience is essential
- Experience in carrying out Surveillance tests on a funds business
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Previous experience using Bloomberg for surveillance activities would be a plus
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.