A well respected hedge fund is currently looking to make a hire in the market abuse monitoring/trade surveillance space. This role assists the organisation in managing trading risks and any conduct breaches by staff internally.
The role reports to the Chief Compliance Officer and is responsible for assisting in the below responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will support the program & help with the delivery of Surveillance activities across the business.
- Assisting team members with the implementation and roll-out of a new surveillance tools and models.
- Identify potential new forms of staff or counterparty misconduct.
- Shareholder and transaction reporting
- Assisting in core compliance tasks when required (SMCR, PA Dealing, Thematic Reviews)
- Continual support for senior management in adhoc project work and reporting.
- 1-2 years of Asset Management Compliance experience.
- Understanding of Market Abuse in respect to surveillance
- Proven experience of working across teams and able to contribute to the strategic direction of a business
- Exposure to a monitoring tool such as Bloomberg or SMARTS would be useful
- Fluency in English language (written and oral)
- Excellent written communication skills