A top tier bank is looking for a Traded risk Business Analyst to join their team in London.
- Provide Business analysis expertise within Traded Risk
- Support the onboarding of asset classes onto new architecture to support FRTB readiness
- Contribute to creating solutions with regulatory challenges
- Support implementation of Transformation agenda including upcoming PRA/ECB regulatory commitments across EMEA
- Efficiency improvement of existing fragmented and manual systems
- Global consistency and improved control framework
- Lead documentation, testing and deployment
- Strong investment banking regulatory experience e.g FRTB
- Solid Traded/Market risk experience
- Good knowledge of Market risk methodologies
- Global experience e.g. working closely with senior stakeholders across EMEA
- 5+ years business analysis experience
- Investment banking background
This role is inside IR35 and therefore will be PAYE.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.