A top tier bank is looking for a Traded Risk Project Manager join their team in London.
- Provide Business analysis/ project management expertise within Traded Risk
- Support implementation of Transformation agenda including upcoming PRA/ECB regulatory commitments across EMEA
- Efficiency improvement of existing fragmented and manual systems
- Global consistency and improved control framework
- Lead documentation, testing and deployment
- Support the onboarding of asset classes onto new architecture to support FRTB readiness - or backfill existing resources to allow them to do this
- Form and run working groups as needed
- Over 5 years of project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience across Traded Risk
- Good knowledge of asset classes
- Regulatory knowledge such as FRTB
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.