A top tier bank is looking for a traded risk project manager to join their team in London
- Provide Business analysis/ project management expertise within Traded Risk
- Support implementation of Transformation agenda including upcoming PRA/ECB regulatory commitments across EMEA
- Efficiency improvement of existing fragmented and manual systems
- Global consistency and improved control framework
- Lead documentation, testing and deployment
- Support the onboarding of asset classes onto new architecture to support FRTB readiness - or backfill existing resources to allow them to do this
- Over 5 years of project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience across Traded Risk
- Good knowledge of asset classes
- Regulatory knowledge such as FRTB
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.