Our clients are private banks with a strong footprint in the market. They have an extensive and attractive platform for their employees to grow their careers and has an excellent, family-oriented culture.
You will be a multi-asset trader focusing on high-net-worth clients, working with Private Bankers and investment counsellors to execute mostly equity and equity derivatives. As the subject matter expert, you will be involved in an end-to-end role, covering DAC as well as execution.
This role is ideal for you if you are keen to further your career in the growing Private Wealth space, working alongside experts in the field who are passionate in trading and dealing. You could also be involved in weekly presentation of ideas to stakeholders and generating product ideas for the private bank.
Note: The roles are for the Asia and/or Europe trading hours.
To be a successful candidate, you should be:
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the trading and dealing space, with a focus on equities and/or equity derivatives – ideally in private wealth industry or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in business, financial services, economics etc
- Certifications in CACS 1 and 2, FMRP will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding and a passion for the financial markets
- Demonstrates a strong team player mindset, excellent communication skills
Drop us a note for a confidential discussion / enquiry, we will be in touch shortly. If you have a preference for the trading hours, feel free to indicate it in your application.