Eames Consulting group are currently working in partnership with a multi-national insurance group who are looking to appoint a Trading Underwriter to their exceptional Property Liability & Motor Underwriting team.
Ideally you will have sound underwriting experience with a focus on Property Liability and/or Motor.
Your key responsibility help write and develop a growing book of business across Property Liability & Motor.
- Underwrite risks on Property Liability & Motor policies.
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships, while providing technical support.
- Using your market knowledge to influence key contacts in the marketplace through business development.
- Management of the portfolio across various success metrics.
- Upholding underwriting authority
- Utilising the digital trading system and making recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Implementing these recommendations and creating solutions that contribute to underwriting quality.
- 2+ years experience in underwriting Property/Motor/Commercial risks
- CII Qualifications desirable
- Proven track record of developing strong broker relationships
- Experienced in having own underwriting workload and following regulatory standards within authority limits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable multi-national firm, with an exceptional flexible benefits package, competitive salary and inclusive working environment with industry leading remote on boarding.
Please apply if interested, or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.