Eames is working closely with a multinational insurer on the appointments of a Commercial Trading Underwriter for their Manchester and Leeds teams, or to be home based. The Trading Underwriter will be responsible for developing their commercial book of business across Mid-Market Property & Casualty.
Other duties will include;
- Developing and maintaining strong broker relationships.
- Underwriting profitable business within agreed authority levels.
- Operating from various locations to meet business demands; includes travelling to broker locations.
Successful applicants will ideally possess the following abilities;
- Demonstrable expertise underwriting Property & Casualty business.
- Proven ability managing and developing relationships with brokers.
- High level of communication and negotiation skills.
- Due to the nature of the role(s), ideal applicants will hold a full driving license.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.