Eames Consulting Group are working with a leading composite insurer who are looking to hire a Trading Underwriter with the primary focus of contributing to business development with select brokers in order to optimise and contribute to sustainable and profitable growth across Property, Liability & Combined business.
Reporting into Director Level:
- Underwriting & reviewing risk on complex/specialist cases.
- Working closely with Business Development in supporting with the Account Management of client/broker relationships.
- Development of a portfolio of accounts across Property, Liability and Package business.
- Acting as a Technical Referral point & offering guidance to junior underwriters.
- Market knowledge and experience within Commercial Lines.
- Identifying broker needs & creating effective solutions.
This is a market facing role, so you must be in commutable distance to London.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and access to market leading additional benefits. This company demonstrates a highly flexible company culture in terms of working hours, and location.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.