Eames Consulting Group are working with a leading insurer who are developing their Motor Fleet Underwriting strategy. As such, they are looking to hire a Trading Underwriter with experience within the Motor Fleet space.
Reporting into the Underwriting Manager:
- Underwriting & reviewing risk on both new and existing cases.
- Working closely with a panel of brokers in order to optimise and contribute to sustainable and profitable growth across accounts.
- Identifying opportunities for Business Development in supporting with the Account Management of client/broker relationships.
- Discussing, negotiating & converting new and existing business opportunities.
- Offering guidance to junior underwriters.
- Understanding of the Motor Fleet market space, including key competitors.
- Identifying broker needs & creating effective solutions.
This can be based in Surrey or Kent, inclusive of a remote working environment.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and access to market leading additional benefits. This company demonstrates a highly flexible company culture in terms of working hours, core benefits and flexible/optional benefits..
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.