- Are you looking for a job with fast progression and great earning potential?
- Do you want to be rewarded for the hard work you put in?
- Are you looking for a fun, sociable team environment?
- Are you seeking a role that provides you with strong training & support?
We’re looking for driven, ambitious and enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Candidate Consultants to join our team recruiting Technology candidates for the Insurance and Finance sector.
What will you be doing in the role?
- You'll be sourcing for client vacancies and approaching candidates to produce quality shortlists of candidates looking for Senior level Contract roles.
- You'll be meeting with candidates to interview them over the telephone and face to face.
- Tracking candidates on our new Salesforce CRM which we have heavily invested in this year.
- You will source candidates for most of the leading Banks and Insurance companies in the London market and become a true specialist early on in your career.
- Picking up leads for Client Facing consultants to convert into business development opportunities.
Who are Eames?
We’re a fast-growing and reputable recruitment business operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since we started in 2002.
This year we were awarded the Best Banking & Financial Services Recruitment Agency to Work For by the industry’s leading body, Recruiter.
How will I be supported?
Training and development is at the heart of our business and we invest considerably in on-the-desk and classroom style training which means you’ll be supported from day one.
- We’ve got mentoring schemes for new consultants so you can learn first-hand from those more experienced in the business.
- Our career paths are very transparent which means promotion targets are clear right from the beginning and are consistent throughout the business. We’ve promoted over 35% of the team in London this year including those that started with us as Associates.
A bit about you
- You have an interest in emerging technology and want to build meaningful, professional relationships in the industry.
- You enjoy a structured and target driven working environment.
- You are highly self-motivated and like working to tight deadlines.
- You are keen to learn your trade in a structured and supportive environment.
- You build trust through knowledge and your engagement style.
- You have an aptitude towards relationship development.
- You are organised with excellent project management skills.
- You are outgoing and personable.
- You are money motivated and eager to progress quickly.
Sound of interest? Here are the next steps.
Apply now and we will be in touch or get ahead of the competition by completing the next stage now which is a video interview.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T| +44 (0)20 7092 3241